Extremely small size and a specially designed casing mean that connecting the module inside a flush mounting box is simplicity itself. The installation process, tested and approved by professional electricians, consists of just three simple steps:
- Remove the switches from the box and disconnect the wires.
- Connect the wires to the Qubino module and insert it in the box.
- Fix the switches to the box.
|Power supply||110 – 230 VAC ±10%
50 / 60 Hz, (24–30 VDC)
|Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)*||2 X 4 A / 230 VAC|
|Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load)||2 X 920 W (230 VAC)|
|Power measurement accuracy||P = 0-200 W, +/- 2 W
P > 200 W, +/-3%
|Digital temperature sensor range
(sensor must be ordered separately)
|-50° ~ +125°C|
|Operation temperature||-10° ~ +40°C|
|Distance||up to 30 m indoors
(depending on building materials)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||41.8 x 36.8 x 16.9 mm|
|(packaging)||(79 x 52 x 22)|
|Weight (including packaging)||28 g (34 g)|
|Electricity consumption||0.4 W|
|For installation in boxes||Ø ≥ 60 mm or 2 M, depth ≥ 60 mm|
* In the case of loads other than resistive, pay attention to the value of cosφ and if necessary use a load lower than the rated load. Max current for cosφ = 0.4 is 2 A at 250 VAC.
Supported Z-Wave Frequencies
There are 13 additional parameters for expert users. Some of the most useful are:
- Power reporting in Watts on power change for Q1 or Q2
- Define selection between two available operating modes
- Define time necessary for slats to make full turn
What do you get?
Practical blister packaging ensures lower cost of delivery.
The package contains 1 module and 1 user manual.
Package dimensions (WxHxD): 79 x 52 x 22 mm
Gross weight (including packaging): 34 g